Edenstone Masonry produce only the highest quality pavers available. The large format range come in three textures and a selection of colours. Essential for a totally integrated area, the product range contains various sized pavers, in addition to a range of borders and wall blocks*. For superior entertaining areas, Edenstone’s specialty products provide a unique and innovative completion.
Featuring Limestone Smooth Cream.
- Edenstone Masonry pavers and products pass the Australian Standards tests for dimension, slip resistance, strength and durability. Plus they’re salt safe.
- As a handmade mix of natural materials and cement, some colour and size variations are expected. Industry standards allow minimal differences. It’s a good idea to blend pavers from all pallets as the job proceeds.
- Check your laying surface is prepared appropriately for its intended purpose. A pool area is different to a driveway.
- For fixing coping to substrate, speak with your supplier as it’s imperative a quality adhesive is used
- More sizes are available … just ask your supplier..
As with most paver products, care is crucial for longevity. We strongly recommend sealing of pavers to maintain quality condition of Edenstone product. For more information on sealing and to assist in correctly laying and maintaining a quality outdoor area with Edenstone Masonry product, please download a copy of Edenstone Masonry’s “General Conditions & Laying Procedures” Guide, available on this website.
*Available SEQ only